Gravity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Grounded and stuff
T R A C K - WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:23 pm by Rocco.

» A Big Bundle Of Shlop.
T R A C K - WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:34 pm by Lost

» Looking for new Dominant
T R A C K - WIP I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:42 pm by Rocco.

» The Pack Theme Song!
T R A C K - WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:06 am by Sam

» T R A C K - WIP
T R A C K - WIP I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:53 pm by Sam

Top posters
Sam
T R A C K - WIP I_vote_lcapT R A C K - WIP I_voting_barT R A C K - WIP I_vote_rcap 
Rocco.
T R A C K - WIP I_vote_lcapT R A C K - WIP I_voting_barT R A C K - WIP I_vote_rcap 
Lost

Our Button
Vote For Us! Top 100 Wolf RPGs
Affiliates

free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 16 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:42 pm

T R A C K - WIP

Go down

Do you love mee?

T R A C K - WIP I_vote_lcap0%T R A C K - WIP I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
T R A C K - WIP I_vote_lcap100%T R A C K - WIP I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

T R A C K - WIP Empty T R A C K - WIP

Post  Sam Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:53 pm

T R A C K - WIP B1f08b10

I DIDN'T DO IT I SWEAR Guest!

Name: Track. Please, I like track. Don't call me anything else buddy.

Gender: Do you seriously have to listen to my voice any closer? I'm obviously a female.

Age: Oh, I'm in my sexy badass years baby! I don't care if their's a freaking zombie whoever the what, There's a liquor store, and I know how to break bottles, So let's party!

Pet Peeve: I.Hate.Walkers. Oh And I also hate anything not involving a good time, and some...chill. That's what I want, Y'know? Gimmie somma that Vampire Money!

Theme Song(s): Vampire Money and Destroya by My Chemical Romance. I know what I'm dealing with, even though I wanna have a fun time. I know that I'm a dog. But who said a dog can't die from it's liver shuttin' down!

Persona: WAIL, Guest, I would describe myself as a sexy high and happy girl. Like c'mon. When we were with the humans, all they had were Over warming heaters and annoying young. You can rip these joker's heads off any day if you're big enough. Fight the fairies, Man. I don't believe in luck. I believe in hiding your fears and fighting your way into fun. I honestly would not only give one crap, I wouldn't even give two. YEah, I love my pack. Alot. Like, I love Guest's sexy face. I could kiss you all if I didn't smell like achohol. There's like this spanish clear stuff that tastes awesome, but I do pass out after two freaking sips. I would seriously cry my heart out if anything happening with anything. Like...............UGH. I HATE TALKING. Next Question.

Appearance: Well, I'm a Norwegian Elkhound, making me look like a stoned and grey German Shepherd. I'm naturally large, but I'm not exactly muscled to the fittest. I'm very small compared to my two brothers, Percy and Duncan. I have a better lock on my jaws, and that's why while they were hanging out at  the store being awesome brothers, I would rip off the heads of the remaining walkers. So yeah.

History: Well, I was the runt of the three. My father, Puck, had his first sip of his liquor, and as soon as that he fell in love with it. My mother, Gemini, was a shy female, quick at her foot and bitchy ocassionally. I admired both of them, but my father seemed to relate to me better and seemed to love me. How could he not? Well, he left to go to a more quieter staten island with my mother after this HUGE drunk fight we had. I think he still has that camp...........But anyways, I grew up into the apocalypse. I actually wanna settle down, keep the breed going. We're gonna have to man up and carry on our legacy, no? Good. Now I shall get another drink, and bai. -Hiccup--T R A C K - WIP Norwegian%2BElkhound%2BDog%2BBreed%2BPhotos%2B01

It's Me Without Sexy Photo Filters! Yaay....I think.

Sam
Admin

Location : I'm everywhere. Meaning I am the stalker of stalking.

https://gravity.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum